Enter our back-end web development team
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer who masters the art of Drupal development and likes to turn technical problems into elegant solutions for our clients.
You will be joining a multicultural team of 15 people based in Geneva and Budapest. Working at Inovae means open-mindedness in an organisation where flexibility and team collaboration are key values.
The ideal candidate has a great degree of independence but is also willing to develop as a strong technical pillar of our company and be active in the Drupal community.
What will be your mission at Inovae ?
- Scope and develop new Drupal 8 solutions, maintain and add new functionalities to existing Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 websites
- Manage deployments of Drupal projects with multiple developers across diverse environments
- Collaborate efficiently with your teammates and focus on details and quality, provide guidance and support in the latest development technologies
What should be your experience and background ?
- Drupal Site-building skills and techniques, custom back-end module development, theming, configuration management (or features in Drupal 7), good knowledge of the most popular contrib modules, solid understanding of web technologies
- Proficient understanding of solution industrialization and quality management supported by code versioning tools and Continuous Integration (Git, Docker, Composer, Phing, Jenkins, code compliancy with Drupal and modern PHP standards ...)
- Hands-on experience or interest in Symfony/Laravel, object-oriented programming, JS framework such as React or Node.js
- Good English skills, written and spoken. French or Hungarian conversational skills is a plus
What do we do ?
Inovae is a major Drupal agency in Switzerland based in Geneva since 8 years. We deliver websites and digital solutions for corporate sites and e-business to document management and collaboration. We have the opportunity to work with high level international organizations and private companies. These clients have really high expectations and demands, which means we are constantly pushing Drupal to new directions and working hard to use it to its maximum potential.
How does it feel working at Inovae ?
Working at Inovae means frequent call, intensive use of Slack, and twice a year a great workshop in Budapest or Geneva areas. You don't have to be bound to your desk, remote working is a custom at Inovae but we still value the warmth of physical gathering.
Want to know more ?
Send me a mail at [email protected] or chat with me via Skype at upzehill.
Don't hesitate to contact me out of office hours. Looking forward hearing from you.