Discover our approach to the new generation intranet.
An innovative platform based on collective intelligence
To create links between users
Are you looking for an alternative to SharePoint, Laravel, Teams...? Do you want to create a platform for exchange within your organisation, such as LinkedIn or Facebook? A Slack or WhatsApp equivalent would be welcome?
With a collaborative company network (also called a corporate social network - CSN), you can create a dynamic of change and enthusiasm among your employees by:
- improving internal communication;
- creating links between employees;
- promoting knowledge sharing;
- simplifying exchanges within the teams;
- increasing responsiveness in decision making;
- creating a real company news.
- Empower your employees to find a better solution faster (and to adapt it collaboratively).
- Uncover hidden knowledge and informal skill networks. Encourage and value this performance mechanism.
- Foster initiative and individual commitment within the group (community of practice / experts) and take advantage of this collective intelligence.
- Attract and retain talent for whom these tools are an essential natural extension.
To accelerate the discovery of solutions:
- Collaborative writing, wiki, expert articles, resource sharing;
- Automatic or manual classifications;
- Open, closed or even secret groups;
- Personalised reading recommendations;
- Collaborative watch.
To support an organic dynamic:
- Walls of activities to take the pulse of the community and keep informed of new contributions;
- Events to organise meetings, seminars, workshops and extend discussions after the event;
- Instant messaging like WhatsApp for exchanges that require high responsiveness;
- Social feedback to identify quality content (collective intelligence).
To gain adoption and include all stakeholders:
- Onboarding, rewards, robot community manager, gamification to increase employee motivation and participation;
- Analytics and KPIs to monitor adoption and adjust support for change;
- Possibility of also deploying a classic top-down communication to integrate the intranet part of the internal communication;
- Possibility of partially opening the platform to the outside (partners, external experts, general public, etc.);
- User-friendly interfaces consistent with popular online services for optimal adoption.
Open source technologies
For uncompromising freedom of development:
- A platform entirely based on the best open source technologies;
- No dependence on Inovae;
- No license fees, you only pay for our services (change support, custom development, security maintenance);
- Integration possible with your existing systems (CRM, ERP, AD ...);
- Unlimited development possibilities.