Allow everyone to get involved using an interactive tool
Involve each person in the campaign created for the event
World Oral Health Day is an initiative of the World Dental Federation (FDI), an organisation that brings together the world of dentistry with the goal of achieving optimal oral health for all.
On the 20 March every year, the goal of the day is to unite to help reduce the burden of oral diseases, which affect individuals, health systems and economies everywhere. The purpose of the event is to empower people with the knowledge, tools and confidence to secure good oral health.
The goal of the project was to create a simple and fun interactive application to engage the community around the event and turn members into campaign ambassadors.
Design a tool to meet the needs of a very diverse target
World Oral Health Day is aimed at a very wide audience:
- individuals to take personal action
- schools and youth groups to deliver learning activities about oral health
- oral health professionals and the wider healthcare community to educate the populations they serve
- governments and policymakers to champion better oral health for all.
The objective of the event is to give everyone the opportunity to make a personal commitment.
Solutions and technologies
A platform to engage its community
We have created a platform dedicated to the event, integrated directly on the site which allows everyone, with a few clicks, to create a personalised poster in order to be able to distribute a tailor-made message that respects the image and guidelines of the event.
The key elements of the campaign
The tool was created for the event to be able to block all key elements (colors, logo and other visuals) and ensure that each poster is in line with the identity of the World Oral Health Day.
Definition of the customisable part
Elements have to been predefined in accordance with the needs of the campaign:
- language - the event is aimed at an international audience, the tool is available in 3 languages (French, English and Spanish)
- image - the campaign being oriented around the concept of portrait with a frame which focuses on the mouth, participants must import their photo
- frame - a choice of 3 frames with different shapes is available
- message - a slogan list has been configured but it is also possible to fully customise your message
Choice of formats
Two formats have been predefined for the campaign export:
- a poster format for printing
- a banner format for the main social networks
The files are downloadable in 1 click!