We are looking for a SysAdmin/Devops who masters the art of automation. Your main role will be to assist our development team in its effort to be productive and efficient and to help us improve our processes.
- Day-to-day operations and monitoring of Linux-based servers
- CentOS + Ubuntu (14, 16, 18 LTS)-specific knowledge
- Good PHP and shell-scripting skills
- Drupal application operations
- Proficient network debugging skills
- Proficient OS-level debugging skills
- CVE monitoring and hot-fixing
- Docker images creation & maintenance
- Docker stack administration, docker-compose
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- LEMP & LAMP stack deployment and administration
- Working level English
- Basic Drupal development skills
- Munin + Nagios monitoring
- Ansible configuration management
- Bitbucket pipelines
- Plan, budget and time specific project activities
- Timely handling of security incidents
- Vagrant local dev environment
- Amazon AWS experience
- Atlassian suite experience (JIRA, Confluence)
- Basic GitLab application operations
- Basic Apache Solr application operations
- Stress tests deployment
- French conversational skills
The impact you'll have
We mainly work for international organizations based in Geneva, Switzerland. As such, we tend to work for many NGOs whose mission it is to make our world a better place. We strive to provide great, user-centric, award-winning digital solutions, and build long term relationships with our clients. Our clients, just to name a few, include the Union for International Cancer Control, the World Health Organization, HUG (public hospital of Geneva) and the International School of Geneva.
You will be part of a team that builds solutions not just for the fun of it, but who values the literal impact we can have in the daily lives of thousands of people.
Skills we value
As a mainly distributed team, we value enthusiasm and passion, as well as a strong ability to self-direct one's work. While we do have offices in Geneva, Switzerland, many of us like working remotely. This means strong communication skills are a must. Furthermore, working in an ever evolving industry, we value people that are profoundly curious and enjoy new challenges.
To sum up:
- Enthusiasm and passion for what you do
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self-direct your work
- Curious and willing to learn new things
- Open minded and positive
Who we are and what we do
Inovae is one of the main Drupal shops in Switzerland, founded in 2009. We continuously look for talents to hired, here in Switzerland as well as in Hungary and Romania. Today, about half our team is located in Geneva, and the other half works remotely. We build Drupal solutions for all sorts of clients, but focus on Geneva-based NGOs.
Why you'll love working for Inovae
- Work remotely (if you want)
Work from wherever you want, or join us in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Flexible hours
There's no 9 to 5 here. Work when it suits you best.
- Company get-togethers twice a year
The whole team is flown twice a year to one of the cities we work in, for some sightseeing and workshops.
- Great people
We value people skills over technical skills, and strive to keep things friendly and laid back.
- Keep learning
In an ever changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're always helping our team to acquire them.
Sounds like you? Contact us!
- Don't send a cover letter; we won't read it. Keep it informal, tell us about yourself.
- Send us some links or description of your best work.
- Add a resumé.
Send everything to: email@example.com